Database Administration services:
Gleez provides DBA/remote DBA services to organization's needs as per organizations convenience. Here we offers Internet based DBA services to database administration applications that combine a cost affective service delivery method with ease of use, instant help, professional administrators, and established security principles. In remote DBA service,basically we are managing database administration applications from a remote location.
Gleez provides reliable and predictive monitoring, which is the key tool to remote DBA services. When data support requirements increase, our remote DBA services team ensures that the customer is prepared for and able to adapt to the changes. Partnering with an offsite us can augment an onsite DBA management team.
Mainly supported Database server by Gleez:
MySQL is a open source Relational Database Management System. MySQL is very fast reliable and flexible Database Management System. It provides a very high performance and it is multi threaded and multi user Relational Database management system.MySQL is one of the most popular relational database Management System on the web. The MySQL Database has become the world's most popular open source Database, because it is free and available on almost all the platforms. The MySQL can run on Unix , window, and Mac OS.MySQL is used for the internet applications as it provides good speed and is very secure. MySQL was developed to manage large volumes of data at
very high speed to overcome the problems of existing solutions. MySQL can be used for verity of applications but it is mostly used for the web applications on the internet.
MongoDB is part of the NoSQL family of database systems. Instead of storing data in tables as is done in a "classical" relational database,
MongoDB stores structured data as JSON-like documents with dynamic schemas (MongoDB calls the format BSON), making the integration of data in certain types of applications easier and faster.
- Documents (objects) map nicely to programming language data types
- Embedded documents and arrays reduce need for joins
- Dynamically-typed (schemaless) for easy schema evolution
- No joins and no multi-document transactions for high performance and easy scalability.
- No joins and embedding makes reads and writes fast
- Indexes including indexing of keys from embedded documents and arrays
- Optional streaming writes (no acknowledgements)
- Replicated servers with automatic master failover
- Automatic sharding (auto-partitioning of data across servers)
- Reads and writes are distributed over shards
- No joins or multi-document transactions make distributed queries easy and fast
- Eventually-consistent reads can be distributed over replicated servers
Rich query language